The new DinSensor™ ensures accurate Urea dosing and can replace the OE sensor directly.
An essential part of modern trucks - NOx (nitrogen oxide) sensor is typically a high-temperature device that measures the level of nitrogen oxides in exhaust systems, which is strictly regulated by authorities in all parts of the world.
The measurement also helps optimize engine operation, ensuring proper functioning of the exhaust after-treatment system.
Thoroughly tested - All DinSensor™ products match OE criteria and are calibrated and controlled at test facilities for DAF, Iveco, MAN, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Scania and
Volvo. All products have a 1 year warranty.
Dinex Nox Sensors are:
• Directly replaceable with OE Sensors
• Tested at Dinex Test Center
• Tested and accredited by third party
• A cost effective balance between emission control and Urea consumption
• Stock item for fast delivery
• Easy to install
Check our our flyer or downlod a pdf version.